- 1 John 4:7-13
- "7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit." Niv
- And now, O Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
- Romans chapter 13 verse 8 - Show Context
- Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.
- Niv bible quoted by http://scripturelink.net
- (Note from us: and so, love does not deny the law, but rather upholds it in great perfection, and seeks the truth, and follows it in Love, and God.)